Nupur Sharma is a lawyer and leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He has held various important positions for his party. He is also famous for contesting the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections against Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal.
|Real Name||Nupur Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||. She has been a BJP spokesperson and participated in various debates in the media to represent her party's views.
In the 2015 Delhi State Election, Nupur contested against AAP Chief, Arvind Kejriwal, and veteran Congress leader Kiran Walia from New Delhi assembly constituency. However, she emerged as a runner-up in the Election.
|Date of Birth||23 April 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi|
|College/University||. Hindu College of University of Delhi, Delhi, India
. London School of Economics, London, England
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation (LLM)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father: Names Not Known
Mother: Names Not Known
|Sibling||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
Nupur Sharma was born on 23 April 1985 in New Delhi, India to a Brahmin family. He received his primary education from Delhi Public School, New Delhi. He then enrolled in the Hindu College of Delhi University for higher education and obtained an LLB degree. Nupur Sharma then received an LLM degree from the London School of Economics, London, England.
There is currently no information about Nupur Sharma’s parents and siblings. In 2014, he married Vinay Sharma. He has a son.
Nupur Sharma has been active in politics since her college days. Due to which he contested and won for the post of President in the Students Union Election of Delhi University on behalf of All India Vidyarthi Parishad Party. She has also been the Youth Ambassador of Teach for India (Teach for America). While in the party, he has held many important positions, such as the youth wing of the BJP National Executive Committee, as a member of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), the national media co-incharge of the BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM). In the form, “Yuva”, member of BJP’s Working Committee and Member of State Executive Committee, BJP Delhi, etc.
Nupur Sharma has also been a spokesperson of the BJP party and has participated in various media discussions to represent her party’s views. In the Delhi state elections of 2015, he contested against Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal and veteran leader of the Indian National Congress, Kiran Walia. However, she lost the election but emerged as the runner-up.
Some Known Facts About Nupur Sharma
- In the year 2009, he served as a guest editor at the special event of the famous newspaper “The Times of India” on Republic Day.
- In March 2009, she was named among the top 10 most inspiring women in the country by Hindustan Times.
- In July 2012, Nupur Sharma was also a member of the BJP delegation to the summit Indo-Pak American Council of Young Political Leaders (A.C.Y.P.L) held in the United States.
- Nupur Sharma undertook some welfare projects such as installing solar lamps for campus security, installation of water purifiers, and CCTVs and successfully completed these projects during the tenure of the President of the Students’ Union of Delhi University.
- He loves traveling and writing.