Inayat Sood has emerged as a well-known actress in the Indian film industry. So, friends, now we know the interesting facts related to his life.
Inayat Sood was born on 5 August in Chandigarh. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did his schooling from Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh. She graduated from Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai, and is pursuing her Masters from Miranda House.
- Length: cm – 163 m – 1.63
- Height: 5 ‘8 “
- Weight (approx.): 60 kg
- Body composition (approx): 34-28-34
- Eye color: black
- Hair Color: Black
Inayat Sood’s father’s name is Naveen Sood and mother’s name is Anubha Sood. His brother’s name is Mokshaat Sood.
She started his career as a public relations officer at Anukriti – The Hindi Dramatics Society of Miranda House. He started his acting career with the 2014 short film “Raat Baqi Baat Baqi”. In the year 2019, she started her Bollywood acting career with the film De De Pyar De.
- Favorite food: Burgers
- Favorite actor: R.V. Madhavan, Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress: Madhubala, Sanya Malhotra
- Favorite Player: P.V. Sindhu
Some Known Facts About Inayat Sood
- She loves writing poems, traveling, and dancing.
- She was a promising student, due to which she scored 94.4% in the twelfth examination.
- She learned acting from Wings Theater Academy, Chandigarh.
- In the year 2019, Inayat Sood has played the role of Ajay Devgan in the film De De Pyar De.